At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives. With $33 billion in sales, our 93,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
3M is seeking a Fluency Direct Implementation Engineer for the Health Information Systems located remotely. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go
Job Summary: As an Implementation Engineer on the Fluency Direct team the position will be responsible for the oversight of technical implementation of 3M/ Fluency Direct, considering the unique needs of 3M/M*Modal's diverse customer base. Fluency Direct is 3M/M*Modal's top-ranking front-end speech recognition and closed-loop documentation solution.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Act as a resource to customers during the initial implementation of Fluency Direct in a customer's environment.
* Create, develop and update customer facing documentation for all configurations, standards and critical procedures.
* Support and maintain existing Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp and VMWare View demo, support and test environments.
* Act as a resource to Product Support to ensure timely and accurate problem resolution when issues arise.
* Assist with daily responsibilities that include, but not limited to, management of server images, application and OS installations and images, deploying servers and documentation.
* Possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university OR High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution and a minimum of four (4) years of experience in Implementation Engineering in lieu of the Bachelor's degree education requirement
* Minimum of three (3) combined years of experience with design, configuration and implementation of Citrix XenDesktop
* Experience with design and implementation of Citrix Provisioning Services. with thin client devices.
* Experience with VMware ESX.
* Experience with Citrix XenApp suite of products.
* Strong understanding of Windows 2008/2016 R2.
* Lan/Wan environment experience
Travel Requirements: Occasional Travel might be required
Relocation: Not considered.
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you'll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...