Help Desk Associate III
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
How would you like to earn $33.00-34.00/hr. for Help Desk Associate III work!? If so, you're in luck because Adecco is currently hiring for Help Desk Associate III Jobs with Sig Sauer located in Newington, NH!
Responsibilities for this Help Desk Associate III job include:
- Provides resolution for escalated service tickets
- Works with clients to evaluate and solve technical problems
- Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes
- Configures and supports internal and/or external networks
- Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
- Troubleshoots network performance
- Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment
Preferred Qualifications for Help Desk Associate III include:
- 5+ years of recent computer, server, and network troubleshooting experience
- Must be resourceful and able to take initiative in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot technical problems
- Advanced knowledge of current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Exchange and other server applications
- Advanced knowledge of computer and server hardware
- Familiarity with network troubleshooting
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work in an environment providing 24x7x365 support
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Skills Training
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
The schedule for this position is 8:30am-5pm
For instant consideration for this Help Desk Associate III job in Newington, NH, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the worlds largest provider of staffing solutions. But its not our size that makes us different, its our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.
Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help Americas top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekersrely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.
We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch
Associated topics: assist, front desk, help desk, information technology, information technology analyst, network, support, systems administrator, technical support, technical support specialist
Loading some great jobs for you...