- American Express
- $110,170.00 -162,330.00/year*
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
? Monitors and Communicates the status of incidents, preventative solutions and resolutions to the Service Delivery Manager/Director
? Assists in core support to Service Delivery deliverables and meets the agreed quality standards of documentation and reporting
? Assists in the investigation (root cause analysis) and resolution of problems
? Leads in the development and deployment of preventative maintenance procedures
? Assists Disaster Recovery Testing
? Interacts with the product engineering and delivery & integration teams via assigned Retrospectives/Post-Implementation Reviews to ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation
? Contributes to continuous service improvement by maintaining assigned best practices and knowledge repositories
* Up to 2 years of work experience in a production/service/ operations support environment or within a product engineering organization as an Engineer
* Hands on experience with any server and application performance monitoring tools (Ex - CA Wily, Dynatrace, AppDynamics or any other open source tools)
* Knowledge of ITIL Service Operations processes
* Knowledge of distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms and relational databases
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions. **
**Requisition ID:** *19015145*
Associated topics: infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...