- Ameriprise Financial
- $32,390.00 -47,840.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
Provides the first point of contact for advisors, clients, or relationship partners regarding service issues, requests, policies, procedures, account information, and self-service issues on behalf of Columbia Threadneedle Investments.
* Communicates directly with clients and advisors to research questions, open issue resolution cases, and resolve minor problems over the phone.
* Educates clients and advisors on the company's systems, processes, and policies.
* Responds to inquiries with prompt, accurate solutions to transaction/service requests in a fast-paced, customer-focused, team environment.
* Training hours: 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday; Regular scheduled hours: 10am - 7pm Monday - Friday.
* Excellent customer service skills that include the ability to explain complex policies or concepts in a straight forward, easy-to-understand manner.
* Strong written and spoken communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability in managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
About Our Company
Columbia Threadneedle Investments is a leading global asset management group that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world. With more than 2000 people including over 450 investment professionals based in North America, Europe and Asia, we manage over $400 billion of assets (as of May 2018) across developed and emerging market equities, fixed income, asset allocation solutions and alternatives. Our priority is the investment success of our clients. We know investors want strong and repeatable risk-adjusted returns and we aim to deliver this through an active and consistent investment approach that is team-based, risk-aware and performance-driven.
Associated topics: counter, customer, customer experience representative, customer service, customer service associate, sales associate, sales consultant, sell, shop, store associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...