- $38,310.00 -54,490.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Healthcare is seeking candidates for a Food Service Manager to oversee the food production operations at Lifespan Health, a 770 bed facility in Providence, RI. This is a Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu.
* Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
* Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard service model.
* Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
* Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
* Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
* Manages Food Production Operations for patient feeding, front of hte house dining areas (Cafeteria, Food Court) and catering.
* Purchasing, inventory, food cost and food waste management.
* Plans, directs, and coordinates food production activities in order to deliver a finished product to the customer.
* Maintain effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified food service experience for customers.
* Requires at least 1 year of experience in management role
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Experience managing food production operations in a high volume facility; preferrably within Healthcare.
* Culinary degree preferred, but not required.
* Strong knowledge of HACCP and food cost management.
Associated topics: deli manager, food service supervisor, front end, general operations manager, gerente de cocina, grocery store manager, operations, restaurant manager, service manager, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...