Customer Service/Call Center
D365 / CRM Developer
About the job, day to day you'll:
* With your project team you will be customizing, developing, integrating, and extending 365 to meet client needs.
* Work with technology and design teams to support your clients - including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement
* Travel as needed to client sites.
* A detailed professional who knows how CRM supports client business needs.
* Adept at crafting CRM solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe.
* Your know-how will find you working in all phases of the SDLC.
* You'll be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions.
* You are an excellent communicator, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology.
* You love partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by CRM, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients.
* You have around five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience.
* You likely have a Bachelor's degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience.
* You are a self-starter and creative thinker.
* You are passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and its potential to move organizations forward.
Your experience and skills include:
* Working with global and offshore teams to establish and maintain CRM technology
* Hands-on experience with D365 Customer Experience / Dynamics CRM technical solutions
* Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) environments
* Hands on experience with one or more of the following D365 / Dynamics CRM modules: PSA (PSA, Field Service, Sales, Marketing)
* Experience developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft's Dynamics Power Platform
* Core Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, D365, CRM SDK, CRM Plugins, PowerApps, PowerBI, & Flow
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts.
Avanade? Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at ...@avanade.com or call (206) ###-#### and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
Associated topics: customer service manager, gerente de servicio, guide, guidance, management experience, operations, senior, service manager, supervisor, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...