- Bank of America
- $115,400.00 -180,120.00/year*
Banc of America Leasing is the largest U.S. equipment financing company, serving over 51,000 clients worldwide. We have $62.7 billion in total assets, and have a significant global presence, with over 900 associates. Together with our affiliated companies*, we provide equipment financing solutions to small businesses, middle-market and large corporations, offering product expertise in government financing and wholesale vendor financing, as well as tailored programs specific to industry segments, including aviation, healthcare, energy services and renewable energy.
* Certain products are offered through Banc of America Public Capital Corp, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of America N.A.
Associate at this level is responsible for establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with the designated Originations team in support of the line of business:
* Partners with internal team members to assist with Know Your Customer onboarding and refreshes
* Provides systems support to designated Originations team
* General liaison with clients/bankers
* Processes awarded deals through internal system and monitors to ensure expeditious underwriting, documentation and funding of transactions.
* Drafts proposal letters and term sheets
* Acts in the capacity of a program manager for the processing of periodic funding under master lease lines.
This position is posted as a Sr Leasing Sales Support Associate, but is flexible to be filled as a Leasing Sales Support Associated based on the skill set/experience of the candidate.
Bachelor's degree accounting, finance, economics, math or other business concentration preferred.
Prior Work Experience:
Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry with responsibility for processing and closing equipment financing transactions preferred. Experience in leasing and secured lending products/solutions preferred.
* Broad knowledge of leasing and secured lending products/solutions
* General knowledge in tax accounting, financial accounting, asset valuation and commercial/tax/bankruptcy law
* Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
* Strong communication skills
* Results oriented -- ability to accomplish objectives within a specified timeframe
* Strong attention to detail
* Works effectively, both as a team member and independently
* Proficiency with MS Office software applications
* Exhibits professional maturity, strong interpersonal skills and client focus
* Nominal travel
Associated topics: fiduciary, finance, financial planner, financial security, mortgage, payment, personal banker, risk management, security, stock broker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...