* As part of a team, provide service support for Incident Management as requested by the Helpdesk, our customers, or our department.
* Participate in Problem Management as we transform issues into proactive solutions.
* Utilize and enhance our Knowledge Management solution.
* Effectively follow and document Change Management.
* Function as an information systems management consultant to senior management, department heads, and supervisors as they plan, implement, and maintain information systems for their functional areas of responsibility.
* Manage the group resource allocation and modify when necessary. Make recommendations when resources are maximized.
* Lead the Analyst Group, develop project plans for system implementations.
* Develop and administer user training programs for information systems module users and cross train analysts for future support and implementations.
* Establish and maintain required documentation for MIS applications and procedures. Document current and proposed information systems flows and procedures as required.
* Remain abreast of new developments in healthcare information systems technology with special attention to the departments and applications supported.
* Serve as resource for other analysts in the department.
* Select and use appropriate report writers and other software tools to provide management information to system users and hospital management personnel. Suggested software tools include, but are not limited to, Microsoft SQL or Crystal Reports, Soarian Financials Reports and Cubes, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access.
* Provide report assistance and training to the Analyst team.
* Serve on CCHC committees and task forces as directed.
* Assume other duties as directed.
* The Information Systems Analyst functions across all Cape Cod Healthcare affiliates as an information systems consultant to senior management, department managers, supervisors and staff as they plan, implement, and maintain information systems used for Billing and Accounts Receivable functions.
* Responsibilities include developing and administering training programs, documenting information flow and processes, and using report writers and other tools.
* Performs other work related duties as assigned or requested.
Consistently provides service excellence to all patients, family members, visitors, volunteers and co-workers in a manner that reflects Cape Cod Healthcare's commitment to CARES: compassion, accountability, respect, excellence and service.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Management, Health Care Administration or health care related field required or an equivalent amount of related experience and education obtained that demonstrated the necessary skills and abilities to perform the duties of the position
* Minimum of 5 years of IT Patient Financial Services applications experience within an IDN, or large Hospital Organization.
* Experience with Cerner Soarian Financials Reporting and Soarian Scheduling are preferred. But, will consider similar experience with other HIS Vendors.
* Experience in utilizing ITIL standards to improve the quality of IT services and the usage of the ServiceNow platform are a plus.
* Soarian Patient Access work flows, research and resolving HL7 errors via Scheduling Output Log or Stream, and HDX eligibility are a plus.
* We are searching for a self-starter with strong interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills who is comfortable communicating with all levels of personnel.
* Candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and have an aptitude to adapt quickly to change.
* Demonstrated written and oral communications and educational skills
* Ability to present design concepts and system functions in an understandable, logical and concise manner
* Proven ability to coordinate and lead projects through completion
* Demonstrated project management skills to participate in multiple complex projects simultaneously
* Interpersonal skills necessary to conduct training classes, project meetings, and seminars with all levels of the organization
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, analyze, business, business analytic, business systems analyst, financial reporting analyst, inspect, law, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.