- $105,110.00 -163,220.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
282 Poole Ave
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Newark, NJ
This BA role is a critical position in a large scale data transformation program of work. You will be providing BA support to the project lead for the different functional work streams and dealing with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally. You will also be responsible for the review and analysis of the organisation's business initiatives, services, information needs and processes to identify changes that lead to business improvements in a project environment.
Hiring 2 Business Analysts wihtin Newark, NJ right by Newark NJ Transit station.
- This work order is for a business system analyst to assist the Business Solutions Group in writing requirements documents and other needed deliverables as well as providing subject matter expertise to IT and HCR related initiatives.
- This position will be interacting with Senior IT Leadership Operations Business Owners third party development vendors and internal IT development departments responsible for integration reporting membership and billing claims adjudication etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Presentations to Senior Management.
- Primary deliverables and activities for this position may include although not limited to the following Initiative Request Forms Scope Documents Business Requirements Documents Technical Requirements Documents.
Skills Necessary for Success:
- Understanding Traceability Matrix.
- Ability to gather and prepare solution based estimates using Case Studies, Test Cases and User stories.
- Process Flows High Level Solution Diagrams short of architecture.
- Experience in providing Gap Analysis and Defect Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience conducting JAD sessions with White Boarding /Data Mapping Documents
- Minimum 6 years as a business system analyst.
- Greater than 4 years in the health insurance industry.
Associated topics: analyse, bi, examiner, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, guidance, investment fund, legal, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...