Data Analytics Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
What Data Analytics contributes to Cardinal Health
Data Analytics is responsible for understanding, preparing, processing and analyzing data to make the data valuable and useful for operational and/or decision making purposes. Data Analytics may need to team with either Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics and Data Governance positions to create highly useful information.
- Responsible for tasks directly related to building and updating the proprietary listing of clinical products while maintaining the highest level of data integrity. These products directly support the Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions (CIMS).
- Uses knowledge of business objectives, strategies, and needs to identify opportunities where data can be leveraged to achieve the desired business benefits.
- Understands current data context, processes and availability, and how current data processes and existing data can be leveraged to achieve the desired benefits.
- Prepares and analyzes data. This can include: locating, profiling, cleansing, extracting, mapping, importing, transforming, validating or modeling.
- Performs validation and testing to confirm the accuracy of the information created.
- Communicates complex information so that it is easy to understand.
- Weighs the reliability of completing sources of information, to resolve discrepancies.
- Implements and maintains decision support or master data management solutions.
Accountabilities in this role
- Effective internal and external communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Willingness to roll up sleeves
- Attention to detail, and follow-through on assigned tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Must have experience working within databases: Alteryx, SQL
- Must have advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
- This is an on-location position in Concord, MA
- Occasional travel may be required (1-4 weeks per year)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Loading some great jobs for you...