- Care New England Health System
The Providence Center
Job Title: Manager of Roads to Recovery Womens Program
Division: Residential and Intermediate Services
Department: Roads to Recovery Program
Reports To: Associate Director of Substance Abuse Residential Programs
Location: Bakers Pines Rd Richmond RI
Coordinate the daily administrative and clinical operation of Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Services at the Womens Roads to Recovery Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Coordinate the administrative and clinical operation of residential substance abuse treatment
services including reporting, monitoring, and adherence to program goals and objectives.
* Provide leadership to staff regarding training, risk management and other day-to-day issues.
* Facilitate an environment that supports staff participation and encourages self direction and team building.
* Serve as liaison related to Information Services, Health Information Services, Human Resources, Quality Improvement, fees and billing, and facilities matters. Troubleshoot problems until resolution.
`Assist Associate Director in marketing of the program to outside vendors.
* Monitor individual programs census and reimbursement sources and complete required reports.
* Ensure appropriate staffing to provide 24 hour care.
* Monitor staff schedules, usage of personnel time (vacation, sick, holiday, personal), and ensure the timeliness of time sheets.
* Oversee the purchasing of food, linen, and other residential supplies in conjunction with appropriate food service staff.
* Oversee physical maintenance of the facilities and request assistance with repairs and building maintenance.
* Monitor department budgets, operational costs and revenue generation to maintain budget expectations.
* Set up systems and ensure that staff are performing records keeping in accordance with Center and Program requirements (i.e. logging, chart audits, etc.).
* Ensure that confidentiality and the highest standards of ethics are maintained by staff when treating consumers in accordance with Center policy and legal requirements.
* Ensure departments compliance on all internal and external policies, standards and regulations, such as licensing, contracts, CARF, and internal TPC policies and procedures. Monitor contract obligations and reporting requirements and prepare for renewal of contracts with administrative support.
* Ensure the completion of necessary statistics and reports.
* Promote communication and the coordination of services.
* Perform client initial assessments, screenings, orientation, crisis intervention, client education, intake, counseling, clinical records keeping, treatment planning, referrals and consultation as needed.
* Ensure the programs standards of care are met for clients in treatment.
* Coordinate appropriate in-service training and track staff attendance at outside conferences and trainings.
* Collaborate with marketing communications function regarding promotion and marketing of program services as needed.
* Participate in the development, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of services and programs.
* Plan for future growth and development of the program, in collaboration with the Program Director.
* Represent the Residential Programs in external meetings as needed.
* Participate in on-call requirements of the programs.
Serve as a member of the ABS Management Team to develop programs, in-service trainings, solve problems, generate ideas, and to implement Center policies.
Maintain cooperative relationships with Center staff, consumers, community agencies and the public.
* Communicate with various local agencies and other departments or teams at The Center.
* Work in cooperation with co-workers and supervisory staff.
* Deal with team members regarding problems in a constructive manner.
* Accept and use direction and supervision.
* Benefit from constructive criticism.
Attend trainings, case presentations and conferences.
* Provide feedback to staff on the content of educational programs attended.
* Attend mandatory in-service trainings and other trainings required.
Serve on appropriate Center committees. Attend meetings and report committee activities to staff.
* Directly supervise the Lead Residential Assistant, RN, UR specialist and all clinicians.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Perform duties related to recruitment, hiring, disciplining, completing performance evaluations and administering Center policies.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
BA required Masters preferred. LCDP or LICSW/LMHC required.. Minimum 5 years experience working in behavioral health with at least three years prior supervisory experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Licensed Chemical Dependency Professional Certification ( LCDP) and . Clinical Supervisor credentials ( LCDS or RCS) preferred LICSW LMHC preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals and documents, common medical and psychiatric reports and documents, technical procedures, city/state regulations, and policy and procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, Center employees, consumers, regulatory agencies, or members of the community.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge and skill in using a multi-disciplinary approach in order to address the needs of clients with substance abuse and psychiatric disorders.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS They physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...