We are working with our well-established client to implement Financial Cloud Solution that will positively impact client business operations in years to come.
Oracle Financial (Cloud) Consultant is a senior functional SME level position. The role involves a combination of implementation engagement, and internal support working as a subject matter expert on the Oracle e-Business Suite (Financial Cloud R10 & R11).
* Experience with Oracle e-Business Suite; Functional implementation experience with 2+, full lifecycle Oracle Financial Cloud implementations R10 or R11) with focus on GL, AR, AP, CM and Assets
* Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications. Assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
Experience in the functionality of the following modules in Release 10 & 11:
* Oracle General Ledger
* Oracle Accounts Payable
* Oracle Receivables
* Oracle Fixed Assets
* Oracle Cash Management
* Oracle iExpense
* Strong written and oral presentation skills
* Comfortable guiding and leading executive level clients
* Experience writing functional design specifications, authoring configuration documents, and writing test scripts
* Bachelor's degree
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment