- CERES Group
The IT team is seeking a QA Analyst to assist the development team with their test effort.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Working with the IT team in a fast paced environment
* Design and execution of manual test cases
* Manual execution of test cases and capture defects in the application.
* Communicate to the team using all channels including the project management tool.
* Participate in periodic planning activities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3-5 years of experience performing manual test execution preferred.
* Ability to function within multiple QA projects across various initiatives.
* Strong communication and problem solving skills. Detail-oriented and organized.
* Ability to work in a team-based environment to reach common objectives, under tight timelines and pressure. Experience in testing UI applications.
* Retail experience is a plus.
* Any experience with Oracle POS is a strong plus.
Associated topics: performance test, process, prevent, prevention, qa, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance engineer, test, test engineer, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...