We are looking for a Clinical Administrator for \"Family Centered Treatment (FCT) Programs. FCT origins derive from practitioners' efforts to find simple, practical, and common sense solutions for families faced with forced removal of their children from the home or dissolution of the family due to external and internal stressors and circumstances. Our mission is to create opportunity for change for families that are seemingly stuck in a downward spiral, grow a practice approach that is both distinct yet grounded, in the use of treatment components that are sound and research based. This is an opportunity to lead and train in a national, clinical model.
1. Oversight of the productivity of staff to include the management of the assignment and follow through of expected hours for each Clinician.
2. Oversight of the quantitative and qualitative record review process for client files; assurance of compliance with contract, accreditation, and licensure expectations and standards.
3. Hiring and supervision of FCT team and administrative assistant for the capacity provided to the FCT program
4. Provide presentations, both formal and informal, that effectively describe the FCT model of intensive in home services and other services offered. Provide presentations to all types of referral systems; Department of Juvenile Justice, Human or Social Services, Managed Care, Mental Health etc.
5. Provide each staff with individual supervision; the frequency to be determined by the developmental level of staff and per contract requirements - minimum of monthly.
6. Oversight and guidance for the FCT team in the development and implementation of the \"Wheels of Change\" Orientation and their development of a Training Plans for each staff per the guidelines of company Organizational Development Department.
* Related Master's level degree required. * Two years related supervisory experience preferred. * Licensed in clinical services; LPC, LCSWC, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LICSW etc. * Maintain flexibility in scheduling due to the nature of the workflow and level of responsibility - some evenings and weekends may be required. * On-call duties as assigned. * Valid driver's license and ability to pass DMV clearance . * Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar, and the ability to apply this to writing letters, treatment plans, etc. * Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities, including documentation, meeting with clients for the required hours each week, attending staff meetings and supervision, and other tasks as assigned. * Other duties as assigned
The competitive benefits program offered by Child & Family includes, but is not limited to:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance * 401(k) savings plan * Life and long-term disability insurance * Discounted child care available at main building * Flexible Spending Account (FSA) * Worksite wellness programs * Generous vacation & sick time * Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
Child & Family will not discriminate against any individual on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, color, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations, genetic predisposition or genetic carrier status, or any other protected category under local, state or federal law, nor will anyone receive special treatment for those reasons, except for reasonable accommodation as required by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
C&F strives to achieve a workforce that includes representation of qualified affirmative action group members in proportion to the qualified and available target group workforce in the community that we serve.