Customer Service Representative in Personal Service
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Position Overview: The Customer Care Specialist has the primary responsibility of providing superior customer service to clients. Our first objective is to retain existing clients. The position is for the Southampton office but will be changing to Westhampton in June, 2020.
Critical Job Functions:
- Respond promptly to client inquiries via phone, mail and email in a professional and courteous manner. Strive to resolve all inquiries on the first phone call.
- View every client contact as an opportunity to make our clients want to keep their insurance with Cook Maran. Review exposures, loss experience and current coverage. Provide proactive solutions and recommend appropriate products.
- Follow department protocol for taking the next call in the queue and return all calls as promised.
- Document all verbal communications with clients and carriers in a prompt manner. Records must reflect the most current status at all times.
- Assist with the solicitation of new accounts and the retention of existing accounts. Look for new sales opportunities by cross-selling.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of carrier websites and utilize the sites to secure accurate and timely information for our clients.
- Remarket accounts according to agency guidelines. Consider the current program and if warranted, provide other options to the client.
- Assume ownership of customer concerns and feedback until a successful resolution is achieved.
- Comply with all internal procedures and practices while demonstrating the ability to meet service performance and quality standards.
- Work as a team and contribute to the team effort by openly sharing insurance knowledge.
- Become a student of the business. Seek insurance knowledge through training and education.
Skills & Qualifications:
- College graduate preferred
- Insurance experience is not required
- Excellent organizational, communication, technology and time management skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent diplomacy skills to resolve client issues
- College graduate or experience equivalent.
- Broker s license is required / can be obtained once hired
Cook Maran & Associates, Inc. is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education and experience.
Associated topics: assistance, help, help desk, information technology analyst, network, pc, service, support specialist, technician i, technician iv
Loading some great jobs for you...