- $67,945.00 -162,330.00/year*
Windows Server - Infrastructure Specialist Distributed Server Mgmt
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Jul 11, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
* Must have 10+ years experience with installing and supporting Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 * Must have 5+ years experience in building Windows physical and virtual servers * Must have experience with upgrading Windows from one version to another * Must have experience supporting Windows Active Directory and Windows MSCS Clustering * Must have experience with DFS & File Share, DHCP, DNS,and Powershell * Must have experience with patching Windows to latest patch levels * Must have experience with security compliance and hardening to ensure servers comply with customer defined security policies * Must have experience with virtualization using HyperV * Must have experience with decommissioning physical and virtual servers * Must have experience in analyzing technical problems & solutions, performing crisis response, troubleshooting and remediating hardware & software issues * Must have fluent English speaking skills to interface with PMs and customer * Must have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with other teams, account team, PMs, peers and customer * Prefer someone with prior experience who can come up to speed quickly Windows Server Systems Administrator (subject matter expert) who has previous experience providing global technical leadership. The candidate will be the executor all project related critical changes. He/she will ensure planning & successful execution of the critical changes by working along side offshore technical teams/PMs , where needed.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Infrastructure
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (?16 years)
* Work Remote: No
* Travel: No
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...