Senior Mechanical / Dimensional Inspector Senior Mechanical / Dimensional Inspector - Skills Required - Mechanical Inspections, Geometric Dimensioning, Measuring Devices, Zeiss
If you are a Mechanical / Dimensional Inspector with experience looking to work either the 2nd (2pm - 11pm) or 3rd (11pm - 7am) shift, please read on!
Based in beautiful Newington, NH, we are a world leading manufacturing company that specializes in firearms/outdoor goods. We are the definition of American ingenuity and innovation, and also have the backing partner companies all over the globe. We offer a wide range of products, from handguns and rifles, to electro-optics and advanced air guns. We have been in this business for over a century, and have unparalleled design expertise and manufacturing capacity.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. International manufacturing company
2. In business for over 150 years
3. We deliver performance and quality in all of our products!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Champion all aspects of quality inspection of products, including full understanding of CMM use to include basic programming
- Perform routine and non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical, test and functional set-ups and inspections
- Plan and perform complex precision inspection to determine product acceptability, in accordance with company standards
- Review inspection data to assure integrity and investigate/resolve discrepancies
- Generate inquiries, move material, generate job routings, inspection sheets, and any other documentation needed
- Develop, document and implement methods of inspection to maintain product flow
- Develop fixtures, gauges and train lower-level inspectors in their use
- Correct operation-programming of measurement systems
- Use corrective action systems as well as subsequent follow-up processes to resolve deficiencies
- Correct loading test in and operating CMM with the established programs.
- Perform basic programming, verify downloads, communicate results, and train others
- Improve daily work processes to enhance quality/productivity
- Other duties as required
**What You Need for this Position**
- 5+ years working experience
- Mechanical Inspections
- Geometric Dimensioning
- Measuring Devices
- Open to working either the 2nd or 3rd shift
Bonus points for:
- Zeiss CMM systems
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO
- Work for a world renowned company!
So, if you are a Mechanical / Dimensional Inspector with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Mechanical / Dimensional Inspector*
Associated topics: ansys, automotive, boiler, machine, mechanical, msme, proe, solidworks, vehicle, vibration
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...