- Daiichi Sankyo
- $84,970.00 -141,250.00/year*
282 Poole Ave
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases.Job Summary:
The Senior Analyst, Supply Planning is responsible for ensuring that inventory is at or near target by managing the day-to-day relationship with Contract Management Organizations (CMO's). This position analyzes forecast against current inventory to provide forecast and provides Purchase Orders (PO's) and ensures that CMO metrics are met.Responsibilities:
- Develops packaging plan for CMO's based on forecast and current inventory levels. Assist with the creation of production plans for finished goods. Analyze inventory trends and procure bulk drugs and finished goods. Coordinate efforts with CMO partners throughout the supply chain to achieve inventory plans. Actively monitor inventory levels and production schedules. Manages month end financial close out. Communicates and elevates concerns with CMO performance if needed. Reports and oversees product metrics.
- Acts as the main point of contact for data collection and analysis for the department and Global requests. Assists with Sales and Operations (S&OP) data collection and analysis as needed. Provides data collection and analysis for department and Global requirements as needed.
- Maintains updated and consistent information regarding purchase and process order status, by coordinating cross-functional activities with Finance, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Inventory Control and Shipping/Receiving. Use systems and software SAP: Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Purchase Order Management, Inventory Management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...