Sr Application Analyst
Compensation: $77,520.00 - $128,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
SR APPLICATION ANALYST
Job Ref: 18630
Category: Information Technology
Emerson Hospital, 133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord, MA 01742
Department: I.S. / Telecom
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Applications Analyst is responsible for the management, analysis, testing, and support of the MEDITECH MAGIC environment and financial, clinical, and administrative applications at Emerson Hospital. The Senior Applications Analyst is responsible for providing training to other employees, including technical, application, and user employees. With minimal oversight, the Senior Applications Analyst is responsible for providing project management for the installation and support of new applications, upgrades and standards, and providing documentation for all applications.
This position's responsibilities span the entire Health System. All duties should be performed in a manner that promotes teamwork and reflects the mission and philosophy of the Health System.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Health Care, Nursing, Information Systems, or related specialty, and/or equivalent experience/training with a minimum of six (6) of experience in the health care industry.
* See Education requirements
* Licensure and/or Certification
* None required
* Strong knowledge of project management, analysis skills, computer systems testing and training.
* Expert knowledge of Meditech or other health care application software in a health care setting.
* Excellent organizational and communications skills (written and oral).
* Ability to independently identify and resolve major or minor problems or difficulties.
* Highly motivated and able to take initiative.
* Ability to interact favorably with people, and work effectively as a team leader and team member.
* Ability to communicate in interpersonal and technical levels both verbally and in writing.
* Must have the ability to work positively in a team environment and encourage/train other team members on process and functionality.
* Experience in training and teaching.
* Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...