- GOOD SHEPHERD HOSPICE
- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
101 Locust Ave
Director of Brand - Advertising (Internal Position)
Department Only Facility: CHS Services Inc Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: Public Affairs & Communication Category: Leadership ReqNum: 6022509 Internal Position
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
Responsible for effectively building and promoting the CHSLI brand generating awareness, creating demand and building brand valuation contributing to the ongoing growth and success of the system, service lines and local hospitals. Strategic thinker who can collaborate with agency to develop and execute traditional brand strategies and creative campaigns that translate into opportunities for business growth heighten awareness and elevate market perception. Serve as a creative strategist on system and service line marketing efforts inclusive of advertising campaigns (print, outdoor, television and radio), collateral, marketing materials, etc. Seen as the steward of all branding efforts, maintaining and enforcing brand guidelines on all marketing and communication materials. Develop and implement with a predictable rhythm all relevant marketing analytics and KPIs.
* Lead and inspire a team of marketing professionals fostering an environment of collaboration, innovation and excellence
* Manage development and governance of brand in support of business objectives across the CHSLI system
* Translate brand strategies into comprehensive advertising campaigns and go-to-market strategies
* Lead creative development with internal stakeholders and agency partners to drive actions that build brand awareness and growth activities
* Drive marketing and advertising initiatives to ensure brand consistency across all mediums, digital, print, etc.
* Lead the development, negotiation and implementation of traditional media planning efforts for all of CHS
* Work effectively with CSHLI's Marketing Leadership and CHSLI's corporate Executive team to ensure alignment around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
* Provide consultation to system leadership, service lines, medical group and local hospital Presidents with regards to brand positioning
* Contribute to the development, implementation and governance of the content strategy plan
* Take ownership, of advertising, marketing and media budgets to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources
* Lead all graphic design efforts, consistent with brand guidelines and strategies
* Provide marketing analytics regularly to measure the effectiveness of all advertising campaigns
* Work with call center to optimize quick and informed decision making
* Develop executive and board presentations as needed
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, media or related field.
* Prior hospital or healthcare experience
* 8 to 10+ years relevant industry and/or functional experience
* Proven leadership/influencing skills; can influence the highest levels of the organization; shapes business outcomes
* Excellent communications skills, creative skills and great instincts to guide brand planning and strategy with flawless execution
* Demonstrated ability to drive long-term, enterprise-wide marketing efforts with measurable results
* Knowledge of marketing and communications best practices
* Experience developing and executing plans, consistent messaging and brand guidelines
* Excellent writing and grammar skills
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to influence and lead
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Learn More about this Location
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island Videographer (Internal Position)
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island Digital Marketing Social Media Specialist (Internal Position)
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island Manager, Digital Content (Internal Position)
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island CRM Specialist (Internal Position)
Find out about career opportunities, news and events at Catholic Health Services.
First Name]*$\" id=\"form-field-239ac7566d\" maxlength=\"25\" name=\"FirstName\" pattern=\"^[^<>]*$\" type=\"text\" />
Last Name]*$\" id=\"form-field-e8feadd2af\" maxlength=\"25\" name=\"LastName\" pattern=\"^[^<>]*$\" type=\"text\" />
Email Address (Required)
Upload ResumeBy uploading your resume you are not submitting an application for employment.Remove
Areas of InterestStay up-to-date about the latest opportunities at Catholic Health Services. Choose at least one category and/or location from the auto-suggestions and click 'Add' to subscribe.
CategoryCategoryAdministrative / Business SupportAllied Health / Clinical ProfessionalCatholic Home CareCHS Physician PartnersDirect CareEducational / ResearchFood ServiceGood SamaritanGood Shepherd HospiceHome CareHousekeepingITLeadershipManagementMaryhavenMercy Medical CenterNursingNutritionOur Lady of ConsolationPharmacyPhysician / Advance Practice ProfessionalPhysician / Mid-Level PractitionerPhysician PracticeService and TradeSocial WorkSt CatherineSt Catherine of Siena NHSt CharlesSt FrancisSt JosephSt. CatherineSt. FrancisSt. JosephSt.CharlesTherapy
* Leadership, Rockville Centre, New York, United StatesRemove
* Nursing, Rockville Centre, New York, United StatesRemove
Associated topics: advertising, affiliate, data analyst, market, marketing coordinator, media, product marketing, sales, sales marketing, writer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...