Department Only Facility: CHS Services Inc Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: Public Affairs & Communication Category: Administrative / Business Support ReqNum: 6022515 Internal Position
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
Work with the Manager of Content Strategy, Marketing, Communications, entity leads and service lines in the development and implementation of digital content to support websites, social media CRM and any other digital platforms for all of CHS and its entities. Develop and write ongoing digital content for all external CHS platforms, channels and audiences based on brand voice and tone. Write and edit articles to ensure best marketing practices are being met. Pitch, produce and edit feature-length digital stories (brand journalism) and search-based content to target consumer audiences
* Participates in early stage planning sessions and ongoing strategy meetings with entity public affairs and service line leads and other appropriate clients to understand the clients' business objectives. * In collaboration with digital, communications, marketing and content strategist and clients, develop content strategies for digital distribution * Ensure all digital content is consistent with brand voice * Routine tasks include maintaining and updating web content and image files including writing unique content and working with CMS systems (Drupal), as well as assisting in the management of digital content partnerships * Making webpage/content changes using custom CMS tools and applying your basic web-development skills. * Developing, writing, posting and maintaining content for CRM and social platforms including emerging channels. * Collaborating with other marketers to drive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) via content creation and content programming * Updating content to reflect current SEO trends and documenting best practices * Executes digital content plans, monitors quality and manages deadlines, coordinating work with writers, designers and content distributors; also writes content. * Uses technology to develop content plans to drive engagement; Uses analytics to gain insights into message performance and adjusts content strategy as needed. * Assists with client reports, scopes of work, and memos, and other writing and editing projects, as needed. * Manages content calendars for assigned clients and provides content suggestions. * Participates in ongoing client strategy and project meetings, and provides updates and content suggestions. Holds creative team meetings to communicate strategy changes for the client, and keeps the team informed with regular project updates.
* Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, or related field required. * Exceptional writing and editing skills * Exceptional organizational skills * Exceptional attention to detail * Ability to identify appropriate content * Creative mindset and an understanding of relevant business issues and information needs * Customer service oriented * Ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines * Self-motivated * Ability to maintain friendly and productive relationships through an effective communication style * Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with great creativity * Resourceful with research skills, including competitive research, market research, and content research * Excellent time management and deadline management skills * Ability to thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment that emphasizes excellence and teamwork * 5 or more years' of digital writing and copy editing experience, developing content for diverse audiences and channels * Must have a strong understanding of digital content development, CMS platforms, emerging communication tools and SEO * Proven record of working with new media channels and best practices associated with these channels that drive traffic and leads * Exceptional writing skills and a passion for crafting high-level, digital content designed to inform and engage
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Learn More about this Location
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island Videographer (Internal Position) * Catholic Health Services of Long Island CRM Specialist (Internal Position) * Catholic Health Services of Long Island Digital Marketing Social Media Specialist (Internal Position) * Catholic Health Services of Long Island Director of Brand - Advertising (Internal Position)
Find out about career opportunities, news and events at Catholic Health Services.
First Name]*$\" id=\"form-field-561f2ce44b\" maxlength=\"25\" name=\"FirstName\" pattern=\"^[^<>]*$\" type=\"text\" />
Last Name]*$\" id=\"form-field-4d739f7d48\" maxlength=\"25\" name=\"LastName\" pattern=\"^[^<>]*$\" type=\"text\" />
Email Address (Required)
Upload ResumeBy uploading your resume you are not submitting an application for employment.Remove
Areas of InterestStay up-to-date about the latest opportunities at Catholic Health Services. Choose at least one category and/or location from the auto-suggestions and click 'Add' to subscribe.
CategoryCategoryAdministrative / Business SupportAllied Health / Clinical ProfessionalCatholic Home CareCHS Physician PartnersDirect CareEducational / ResearchFood ServiceGood SamaritanGood Shepherd HospiceHome CareHousekeepingITLeadershipManagementMaryhavenMercy Medical CenterNursingNutritionOur Lady of ConsolationPharmacyPhysician / Advance Practice ProfessionalPhysician / Mid-Level PractitionerPhysician PracticeService and TradeSocial WorkSt CatherineSt Catherine of Siena NHSt CharlesSt FrancisSt JosephSt. CatherineSt. FrancisSt. JosephSt.CharlesTherapy
* Management, Rockville Centre, New York, United StatesRemove * Nursing, Rockville Centre, New York, United StatesRemove * Administrative / Business Support, Rockville Centre, New York, United StatesRemove * Remove
* Sitemap *
Associated topics: art director, chief, co producer, editor in chief, executive, head writer, president, producer, production, showrunner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.