Department Only Facility: CHS Services Inc Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: Public Affairs & Communication Category: Administrative / Business Support ReqNum: 6022512 Internal Position
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
Responsible for supporting the all facets of marketing tactics. Manages workflow software program to traffic jobs according to management direction. Coordinate's workflow updates for all clients within CHSLI, to ensure expectations are aligned. Develops and updates the tactical calendar to drive timeliness of all campaign elements.
* Organizes and coordinates the activities and flow of work related to internal and external marketing initiatives for CHS and its entities
* Utilizes technology to manage and traffic work flow to ensure timely delivery of all projects consistent with quality standards
* Partners with marketing colleagues and publishes regular analytics to appropriate audience that measure performance of all marketing efforts
* Communicates information about customer needs and participates in workflow decisions
* Collaborate with colleagues in communications and marketing to coordinate content delivery across multiple communication channels, including but not limited to corporate website content, social media, news media
* Ensure collateral or event publications are consistent with branding guidelines
* Maintain inventory of CHS collateral, promo items, tablecloths and other materials needed for an external presence
* Oversee newsletters, e-blasts, internal announcements and memos
* Suggest new ways to incorporate interactive, video, and social media platforms into regular internal communications vehicles
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or related area required
* Two-three years' experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required
* Background in quality, health care experience preferred
* Experience working with content management systems
* Highly organized individual who can manage multiple projects without compromising deadlines or quality
* Works well under pressure
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Learn More about this Location
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island Videographer (Internal Position)
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island Digital Marketing Social Media Specialist (Internal Position)
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island Manager, Digital Content (Internal Position)
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island CRM Specialist (Internal Position)
Find out about career opportunities, news and events at Catholic Health Services.
First Name]*$\" id=\"form-field-26c6c37152\" maxlength=\"25\" name=\"FirstName\" pattern=\"^[^]*$\" type=\"text\" />
Last Name]*$\" id=\"form-field-315beeda92\" maxlength=\"25\" name=\"LastName\" pattern=\"^[^]*$\" type=\"text\" />
Email Address (Required)
Upload ResumeBy uploading your resume you are not submitting an application for employment.Remove
Areas of InterestStay up-to-date about the latest opportunities at Catholic Health Services. Choose at least one category and/or location from the auto-suggestions and click 'Add' to subscribe.
CategoryCategoryAdministrative / Business SupportAllied Health / Clinical ProfessionalCatholic Home CareCHS Physician PartnersDirect CareEducational / ResearchFood ServiceGood SamaritanGood Shepherd HospiceHome CareHousekeepingITLeadershipManagementMaryhavenMercy Medical CenterNursingNutritionOur Lady of ConsolationPharmacyPhysician / Advance Practice ProfessionalPhysician / Mid-Level PractitionerPhysician PracticeService and TradeSocial WorkSt CatherineSt Catherine of Siena NHSt CharlesSt FrancisSt JosephSt. CatherineSt. FrancisSt. JosephSt.CharlesTherapyTransportation
* Nursing, Rockville Centre, New York, United StatesRemove
* Administrative / Business Support, Rockville Centre, New York, United StatesRemove
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.