Department Only Facility: CHS Services Inc Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: Public Affairs & Communication Category: Administrative / Business Support ReqNum: 6022517 Internal Position
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
The Videographer plans, produces, shoots and edits on-location and in-house video productions in coordination with the marketing and communications team. The Videographer is a well-organized individual with a strong knowledge of on-location production workflows, production equipment, and is experienced in working with and directing on-camera talent.
* Create storyboards for narrative work
* Create and develop videos, and audio (for podcasts) to support growth initiatives of system, service lines and entities
* Ensure on-time execution and delivery of high quality video productions
* Develop a plan to realize physician video bio's for web and social
* Film, edit and produce short- form video projects while coordinating production schedules with other team members
* Post-production photo, video, and audio editing, including adding animations and special effects
* Coach on-screen talent and voice talent
* Keep yourself current with the latest developments and trends in video production
* Capture compelling footage and interviews that will drive great storytelling
* Tag and upload video to systems
* Archive photos and footage/organize assets server
* Determine what equipment is necessary, based on shoot objective
* Travel on a regular basis to various entities and physician practices (approximately 50-60%)
* Transport, sets up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
* Formal degree in cinematography or video/film production is preferred. Significant demonstrated professional experience without this degree will be considered.
* Strong technical knowledge of lighting, audio, and camera equipment (operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.)
* Understand the full spectrum of the production (including pre/post) process including camera operation, lighting, audio capture
* Ability to work with collaboratively with a team and drive video production including staging, styling, and directing the contributions of others
* Excellent videography and editing skills, experienced in directing talent.
* Ability to edit for various channels including mass and social media
* Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, and Audition
* Experience with Adobe After Effects highly preferred
* Experience with green-screen based studio/on-location production work, and have a deep understanding of its workflows.
* Ability to think on feet, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Learn More about this Location
* Catholic Health Services of Long Island CRM Specialist (Internal Position) * Catholic Health Services of Long Island Digital Marketing Social Media Specialist (Internal Position) * Catholic Health Services of Long Island Manager, Digital Content (Internal Position) * Catholic Health Services of Long Island Director of Brand - Advertising (Internal Position)
Find out about career opportunities, news and events at Catholic Health Services.
First Name]*$\" id=\"form-field-ba29060a02\" maxlength=\"25\" name=\"FirstName\" pattern=\"^[^<>]*$\" type=\"text\" />
Last Name]*$\" id=\"form-field-1db0bc8603\" maxlength=\"25\" name=\"LastName\" pattern=\"^[^<>]*$\" type=\"text\" />
Email Address (Required)
Upload ResumeBy uploading your resume you are not submitting an application for employment.Remove
Areas of InterestStay up-to-date about the latest opportunities at Catholic Health Services. Choose at least one category and/or location from the auto-suggestions and click 'Add' to subscribe.
CategoryCategoryAdministrative / Business SupportAllied Health / Clinical ProfessionalCatholic Home CareCHS Physician PartnersDirect CareEducational / ResearchFood ServiceGood SamaritanGood Shepherd HospiceHome CareHousekeepingITLeadershipManagementMaryhavenMercy Medical CenterNursingNutritionOur Lady of ConsolationPharmacyPhysician / Advance Practice ProfessionalPhysician / Mid-Level PractitionerPhysician PracticeService and TradeSocial WorkSt CatherineSt Catherine of Siena NHSt CharlesSt FrancisSt JosephSt. CatherineSt. FrancisSt. JosephSt.CharlesTherapy
* Nursing, Rockville Centre, New York, United StatesRemove * Administrative / Business Support, Rockville Centre, New York, United StatesRemove * Remove
* Sitemap *
Associated topics: audio, audiovisual technician, control operator, systems engineer, tech, technician, tv, video, video teleconference, vtc
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.