- $88,405.00 -150,300.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we're committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and life, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
As a Financial Analyst you will be part of a team that supports the North America Licensing groups. In this role you will focus on sub-licensing agreements with external companies that use Hasbro's properties and pay royalties. You will partner with multiple groups including Consumer Products, Legal, Finance and Royalty Accounting to provide analysis and direct financial support related to North America Licensees.
A Day in the life as a Financial Analyst:
* Assist the Finance Manager in Consumer Product financial analysis & corporate submissions.
* Responsible for the licensing system process. You will analyze, enter and manage all contract data into the various databases and systems (e.g. deal proposals, contracts, amendments, renewals, etc).
* You will partner with the Consumer Products NA team, Legal, Royalty Accounting, Internal Audit, Credit/Collections, Risk Management & Regional CP Finance for all matters related to the licensing system. This includes supporting initial deal proposal uploads, contract agreements/amendments updates into the system and related ad hoc system requests.
* You will manage daily cash receipts. You will review & resolve NA Aging Report balances with Licensees or via a system update, review & reconcile open items and prepare month-end revenue/expense upload files.
* Provide your analysis and direct financial support relating to NA licensee actual revenues vs. budget/forecast.
* Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of regional P&L's and cost center expense management/uploads in Longview to be included in all Global Budget, Forecast, and Day 2 Corporate Submissions.
What you'll bring:
* BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
* 2+ years of related experience.
* Project management experience in financial metrics tracking.
* Experience with licensing contracts & basic understanding of out-licensing terminology.
* Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners.
* Independent contributor and owner of areas of responsibilities.
* Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy, strong analytical skills/problem solving.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Financial, Financial Analyst, Risk Management, Project Manager, Internal Audit, Finance, Technology
Date: Jul 11, 2019
Requisition ID: 13127
Associated topics: analyse, business, business intelligence, consult, financial analyst, forecasting, investment analyst, legal, monitor, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...