- InfoPeople Corporation
- $127,270.00 -153,480.00/year*
QUANTITATIVE DEVELOPERJOB DESCRIPTION:The person will work on applying current technologies in improving and re-shaping the flow of data and the implementation of research and analytics in all areas of the company, as well as the integration of our models with the valuation and risk management systems. We are looking for a forward thinking designer and implementer with creativity and foresight on how our systems could/should evolve. The position will be located at our headquarters in Old Greenwich, CT.Required skills:
- Expert level object-oriented development skills (C#, C++, .NET).
- Proven expertise in building web applications implementing the model-view-controller or similar paradigm (AngularJS, JQuery, Razor, AJAX and related technologies)
- Experience with Python and related data analysis (Pandas, Numpy) packages
- Experience with at least one of
- distributed computing and multi-threaded applications
- handling of substantial data sets (including relational database design, normalization, and programming)
- Ability to master quantitative financial concepts in a short time and implement them in computer code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline, possibly Computer Science, advanced degree in same would be a plus
- At least 1 3 years of experience with front office systems in a major buy or sell side company.
- Experience with analysis of financial instruments.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, backend, c c++, developer, matlab, sdet, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...