IBG LLC seeks Senior level Recruiter; in this dynamic role, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting at all levels, with an emphasis on technical roles. You will work closely with the business to develop recruitment strategies that help us curate a network of top-quality candidates in order to achieve hiring plans. You will utilize various sourcing techniques / social media platforms, plan/organize networking events, screen/interview candidates, manage the interview process and extend/negotiate offers. You will serve as a true partner to the business in marketing our brand effectively while ensuring an engaging candidate experience.
- Lead the internal and external search process for all open positions, focusing on building the Engineering/Product teams, ensuring a best-in-class candidate experience for all applicants; build prospective candidate pipelines of top talent.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their team s business objectives and drive the hiring plan to help achieve those; use a data-driven approach to continuously identify opportunities for Engineering/Product recruitment process improvement.
- Drive the interview and offer process, including crafting job descriptions, conducting interviews, sharing feedback, discussing salary recommendations, and closing candidates.
- Source and identify active and passive candidates, with an understanding that cultivating connections with our brand and ensuring every candidate has a positive experience is of utmost importance.
- Create and market Interactive Brokers employer value proposition, leveraging social media and other tools/platforms available to you.
- Oversee Interactive Brokers college recruitment efforts: maintaining campus relationships, determining new schools to engage with, and any other campus-related events.
- Create and regularly distribute recruiting-based metrics to internal leaders.
- Stay informed about evolving recruitment practices, market/industry trends, and employment related legislation.
- Bachelor s or higher degree required.
- 7+ years of direct sourcing, full life-cycle recruiting experience with a specific focus on technical roles; experience sourcing candidates in technology/engineering roles.
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial and creative solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to
think like an owner'
- A collaborative and cooperative work style; outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities.
- Genuine comfort and effectiveness as both a manager and a doer; an intense focus on getting things done, and a willingness to be as
- Ability to influence without authority; experience managing multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent project management and organization skills in order to work and lead several initiatives simultaneously, effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent work ethic, a strong sense of urgency, and attention to detail; relentless drive to connect with the best talent.
- Basic understanding of software engineering and technical concepts, to partner with hiring managers and understand Interactive Brokers technology stack enough to talk shop with candidates.
- Proficiency working with and leveraging ATS systems. Experience with Greenhouse and Codility a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) processes
Interactive Brokers (\"IBKR\"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www. ibkr. com/info
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition