IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Finance Manager of the Corporate FP&A team supports Corporate departmental processes of budgets, forecast, and close activities for the CIO and P&T organizations. The Finance Manager will support the CIO and the EVP of P&T.
* Consolidates and analyzes the CIO and P&T departmental financials
* Directly supports the organizations within CIO (Information Security, Global People Systems, Internal IT, ERP) and P&T (includes Corporate Facilities)
* Provides timely and accurate reporting for the CIO and EVP of P&T. Effective communication of financial results to internal teams.
* Identifies and follows-up on Action Items arising from forecast and actual review meetings
* Prepare personnel expense & headcount analysis and reporting for global company
* Support the Compensation team & FP&A leadership with STI analysis measurements
* Support the Benefits team with benefit expense analysis. Sets allocation rates for annual budget.
* The right candidate will deliver value added business analysis and will help introduce processes and tools to facilitate a highly efficient and effective planning and management reporting environment.
* Designs, builds, and maintains SAP BPC reports
* Provides ad hoc analysis
* Minimum Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting required
* Minimum Experience: 4 - 6 years
* Results-oriented with a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality end product
* Technical proficiency and willingness to learn new technologies
* Must have advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with business systems and financial reporting software, SAP BPC
Keys to Success
* Building collaborative relationships
* Decision making
* Drive results
* Foster innovation
* Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Apply now \"
Find similar jobs:
????, Procurement, Real Estate, and Facilities Jobs, Finance Jobs, Finance fr, Finance cz
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.