IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
This position is responsible for directing the daily functions of the Corporate Financial Reporting Group consisting of three full-time accounting professionals and for providing assistance to the global controllership organization in the appropriate application of accounting standards. Requires significant knowledge of both U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
* Oversees and contributes to the preparation of the annual Form 20-F filing with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), the annual U.K. consolidated report, and stand-alone U.K. financial report.
* Oversees and contributes to the preparation of quarterly 10-Q like financial reports, including establishing financial close calendar.
* Oversees the coordination of the information required to be included in the annual reporting package provided to the Company's principal shareholder (De Agostini).
* Supports the segment CFOs with the preparation and disclosure of quarterly and annual management discussion and analysis.
* Supports the Investor Relations group and the group CFO with earnings releases, analyst meetings and analyst conference calls.
* Supports the Treasury group with quarterly reporting related to Debt Compliance.
* Supports the Treasury group with contribution and reviews of offering memorandums associated with registered debt offerings.
* Supports the Compliance and Business Proposals teams with financial information required for regulatory purposes or customer bids.
* Has primary responsibility to ensure the following Internal Control cycles are documented (and updated as required) in order to meet the provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act:
* Financial Statement Close Cycle
* Impairment Cycle
* Supports the financial integration of certain newly acquired businesses including the acquisition accounting step up and disclosures.
* Supports the preparation of the annual IFRS financial statements of IGT Global Services Limited in Cyprus.
* Interfaces with the Company's outside public accounting firm on all SEC filings and the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA are required for this role
* 12+ years with mix in public accounting,
* 7+ years with Big 4 firm and experience with large publicly traded companies.
Keys to Success
* Building collaborative relationships
* Decision making
* Drive results
* Foster innovation
* Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Apply now \"
Find similar jobs:
????, Procurement, Real Estate, and Facilities Jobs, Finance Jobs, Finance fr, Finance cz
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.