IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Treasury Analyst will join a very analytical and fast-paced IGT team in Providence, supporting the Global Treasury operations with opportunity to grow. The position performs analyses and assists in recommendations on a variety of treasury related activities including cash management, cash flow forecast, internal and external Treasury operations, banking relationship, and other duties as assigned.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities:
* Prepare 3-month cash flow forecast for three corporate business segments
* Consolidate, review and analyze 3-month cash flow forecast and net debt
* Assist with monthly forecasting process & communications with sites
* Monitor global cash balances and coordinate intercompany cash movements
* Perform the daily cash management activities by completing daily bank reconciliations, obtaining appropriate backup documentation, verifying signature authorizations
* Initiate wire payments
* Maintain wire payment support for internal control reviews
* Wire investigations
* Monitor and respond to inquiries from sites and internal departments
* Trade Foreign Exchange (FX) spot transactions
* FX confirmations and investigations
* Liaise with internal departments (e.g. FP&A, Accounting, Legal, Tax, International Sites, IT)
* Minimum Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting required
* Minimum Experience: 2 ? 3 years Corporate Treasury experience
* Comfortable working in a fastpaced environment and the ability to multi-task as necessary
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency with Excel, Word, Power Point and Access
* Experience in SAP/BPC is a plus
Keys to Success
* Building collaborative relationships
* Decision making
* Drive results
* Foster innovation
* Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Apply now \"
Find similar jobs:
????, Procurement, Real Estate, and Facilities Jobs, Finance Jobs, Finance fr, Finance cz
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
Associated topics: bi, business intelligence, business systems analyst, examiner, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, inspect, market, regulation, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.