Medical Technologist (Medical Technologist #)
Compensation: $74,160.00 - $102,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Generalist opening in Lyndon, Vermont.
Medical Technologist Needed in Northeastern Vermont!
About the Facility: Critical care regional facility in northeastern VT.
About the Position:
- Specimen processing and collecting
- test performance of clinical lab procedures,
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a Health Science, Medical Laboratory Science, or Clinical Laboratory Science required.
- Must possess at least 6 months bench tech experience in all clinical laboratory departments.
- ASCP certification
- Experienced in the use of lab computer systems.
For more information please contact Chelsey at: [Click Here to Apply] or call [Click Here to Apply] . You may also submit your resume directly for review.
**This is a full time and permanent placement. KA-Recruiting works nation wide and we have many more placements available if you are looking for different locations or rolls.**
Associated topics: ascp, blood collection, medical technologist, mls, sample collection, scientist, technician iii, technician iv, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...