There's currently a long-term temporary-to-full-time opening for a talented and professional Software Developer in the Bedford, Massachusetts area. The Software Developer would be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. A growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team are required for success at this position. If interested please email ...@rht.com
- Periodically exercise code-review and band together with other developers
- If you're looking for work where you can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems, this job might be for you
- Solve and deliver production support
- Join up with Scrum team to ensure factual work estimates
- Deliver clear and consistent report around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams- Less than one year of experience is acceptable
- Comprehensive knowledge of Automation
- If you're looking for job openings and have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, you might be a good fit for this position
- Familiarity with scrum
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are strongly preferred.
- Experience with API design
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- If you're looking for job openings and have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., you might be a good fit for this position
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) - provided by Dice Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c c++, c++, devops, java, php, programming, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.