- Kforce Inc.
- $71,910.00 -106,120.00/year*
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Compensation Analyst in Providence, Rhode Island (RI). Responsibilities:
* Administer the merit increase program
* Administer the bonus process and calculation
* Oversee the calculation of attorney incentive payments
* Conduct compensation research and collect and analyze competitive salary information
* Track headcounts for turnover calculations
* Review requests for new or revised jobs or classifications to determine pay ranges
* Generates reports as requested
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
* 4 years of experience researching and recommending compensation
* Knowledge of compensation-related principles, policies, and laws
* Knowledge of compensation design, development, and administration
* Understanding of HRIS systems
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.*Compensation Type:*Years*Minimum Compensation:*90000.00*Maximum Compensation:*100000.00
Associated topics: benefit analyst, bonus, compensation analyst, consultant, incentive compensation consultant, payroll analyst, payroll specialist, payroll transformation, welfare, wellness
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...