Loading some great jobs for you...
As a Leidos Sr. PC Technician/Site POC, you will be a member of a team of technicians providing support to the US Army Corps of Engineers Information Technology (ACE-IT) program. This role will work from Concord, Massachusetts.
ACE-IT provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 end users. Our Leidos team designs, engineers and operates a worldwide data network, in addition to providing direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency information technology resources and services at more than 1,500 locations in the continental U.S., Pacific Ocean Division headquarters, Honolulu District and Alaska District.
Support responsibilities include software installation, and configurations. The PC Technician performs technical, operational, and training support to users of personal computers either by telephone, or on-site for PC desktop hardware and software packages. Job duties require the technician to install and test personal computers, printers, and other peripherals, configure operating system, load shrink-wrap programs and other application software programs. In this position, the candidate troubleshoots printer, computer, and peripheral incidents, performs hardware and software diagnostics, coordinates needed repairs, resolves computer system problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network, and participates in the evaluation of system configuration and software. Site POC and point of contact for Tier 3 support and escalations.
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
* 4+ years of professional, applicable experience
* Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT Level I (examples: A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security certifications)
* Must obtain appropriate DoD 8570 IA Computing Environment Certification within 6 months of employment
* Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start
* Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, and MS Office 2013.
* Experience using Remedy or a similar ticketing system.
* Strong analytical and follow through skills.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple areas within IT to accomplish assignments.
* Ability to work well independently on defined tasks.
* Ability to work well as part of a team.
* Experience maintaining Lexmark, HP, or Ricoh printer devices (i.e. installing maintenance kits)
* Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience
* Experience working in a DoD environment
* Experience supporting Office 365
* Demonstrated experience as a Lead PC Technician
Do you want to grow your career and be part of a team solving critical challenges that affect the world?
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institutes World's Most Ethical Companies, as well as company that provides:
Leidos Civil Group is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues, including:
If you desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team of science and technology leaders, then Leidos Civil is the place for you!
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.Civil
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...