- Mi9 Retail
- $95,440.00 -161,710.00/year*
49 E Spring St
Director, IT Operations Winooski, Vermont Apply for this Job Employment Type Employee
Direct the IT operations department located in Winooski, VT in support of Mi9 Retail providing products, features and services to new and existing grocery customers. Provide strategic direction to leaders of teams covering systems, infrastructure, networking and databases . Manage direct reports and develop employees skills while avoiding single points of failure.
- Ensure platform stability and uptime.
- Control costs and make decisions with an eye towards profitability.
- Support R&D in the development of new platform infrastructure, networking, databases and security.
- Maintain, develop and enforce the security strategy.
- Recommend and plan operations to support and meet customer commitments based on analysis, research and evaluation.
- Ensure users/customers are provided professional, courteous, and timely support and service.
- Structures, leads, trains, and develops staff for maximum effectiveness.
- Lead hiring and staffing for the department.
- Develops/selects employees to build high-performance teams.
- Maintain key metrics and reporting that show progress and performance and report out to other teams and management.
- Budget planning and forecasting for infrastructure, cloud, software and services.
- Stays abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Essential skills, education, experience, and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Strategy and planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 12-24 month time span.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Information systems development and implementation.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Employee training and development.
- Technical skills and experience.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Building high performance teams and being a strong team player.
About Mi9 Retail
Mi9 Retail is committed to helping retailers create great experiences for their customers online, in store, or wherever they occur. We believe that a great experience takes place when optimized product planning and inventory management intersects with skillful customer engagement and point-of-purchase execution. We are a rapidly growing tech company that develops leading Demand Management, Merchandising, Business Intelligence, e-Commerce and Point of Sale systems for large and mid-sized retail enterprises. Our clients include globally recognized names, including Levis, Abercrombie & Fitch, BevMo!, Billabong, Dolce & Gabbana, Tommy Bahama, Barneys New York, Tory Burch, Home Depot, and Nike. Our global and diverse workforce has driven our significant growth, and our commitment to outstanding customer service earned us the top vendor in retail concentration designation from the RIS Software LeaderBoard for 2017. Were on a mission to make the retail industry great!
We are a successful, global, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe, where your ideas will be heard and you can have an impact. Are at the forefront of tech and the retail industry. We are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience. We believe in autonomy, taking initiative and holding each other accountable for shared success
Must be legally authorized to work in United States without visa sponsorship for employment.
Mi9 Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: administrative officer, administrative staff, administrative support, assist, asso, associate, document, front desk, operational support, staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...