- Ntt Data Corporation
- $124,570.00 -187,980.00/year*
Req ID: 58326
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Associate Director of Healthcare Payer Systems to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Manage a staff of professional-level Healthcare Claims Configuration Analyst's.
* Ensure continuous delivery of IT services
* Works within general policies and management guidance, independently determining approach to managing daily operations.
* Provides guidance and technical advice, becoming actively involved as necessary.
* Provides leadership of assigned departments through subordinate leaders.
* Analyzes budget variances and participates in the development of action plans.
* Ensures the highest level of support, technical detail and communications is provided in an efficient and courteous manner to clients.
* Prior experience with TriZetto Facets or comparable claims processing (Amisys, NASCO, ext)
* 3-5 years' experience managing and/or directing an IT operation in a healthcare payer organization.
* Knowledge of systems that support configuration of claims.
* Takes lead position in initiating client relationships, determining project scope, developing the final proposal, and making executive presentations.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Graduate degree preferred.
* Knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent budgeting, business financial and P&L skills.
* Ability to develop comprehensive and complex operational and strategic plans
Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday 08:30am - 05:00pm. The shift (8 hours) can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to work extra hours and work weekends based on business requirements.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the \"Company\") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Associated topics: ascp, blood collection, hematopathology, mlt, molecular, scientist, technician, technician i, technician ii, technician iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...