At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Salesforce - Technical Architect to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
Provides initial development timelines based on CBA/Business Case estimates
* Coordinates with the Enterprise (Solution) Architect and FA leadership at the onset of the Plan phase to define SRSs
* Contributes to the establishment of development schedules; Providing the PM with development timelines by component
* Upon SRS completion, works with development leads to finalize post-requirements estimates and define timelines to provide to the PM.
* Ensures the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
* Participates in and provides input into the design, re-design and development of technology products and applications.
* Contributes and leads the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle.
* Uses 12 Factor App to design code in accordance with those standards
* Manages the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts
* Coordinates systems installation and software testing with other technologists. Responsible for Production Support's acceptance of the system
* Participates in technical discussions with the business to ensure the design/development meets the needs of the business requirements
* Participates in discussions with the technical team with BCBSRI Partners and other vendors
* Provides direction and oversight to the off-shore development team
* Monitors development progress and updates PM on development status
* Provides support to team members to define appropriate solutions to technical issues
* Provides assistance with defect resolution in SIT/UAT
* Participates in defect triage meetings
* Leads KT sessions with the Prod Support team prior to code being promoted to Production
* Responsible for coordinating the completion of the Implementation Plan(s) for release(s). Inputs needed from FA, development, and business. If Tech Lead is not present, responsibility is transferred to the FA.
* Creates of all the Tickets (Snow, NIMSOFT, etc.)
o May delegate responsibility to developers
* Ensures creation of Run Books for various deployments throughout the test and production environments (Test Minor, Test Major and Prod)
o May delegate responsibility to developers
* Updates Release Management Sheet rows with appropriate info to enable approvals to move to production (Ticket#, Bundling, Deploy information)
* Provides support during production deployment and Post production Validation
* 5 years of experience as a Developer-Salesforce-Salesforce Lightning-Design/Develop
* Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the \"Company\") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.