- Open Systems Technologies
- $103,390.00 -153,480.00/year*
A top global Investment bank is seeking a Web API Developer to join their team in Greenwich. This candidate will join a global securities and commodities business leader and top US broker-dealer. You will help design, develop and maintain the Web API platform which currently provides 3rd Parties, clients and customer facing applications access to highly critical real-time services required for day to day operations. As one of the first members of the Web API team you will help shape the future of the platform with various opportunities to grow.
- Work with business and internal teams adding new features and interfaces as required.
- Provide 3rd Level support.
- Write documentation, unit and regression tests for new interfaces.
- Write backend services for clients that will help expose internal services.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or a related degree.
- 5+ years experience with Java
- 5+ years with real-time and large scale systems.
- Experience with TCP/IP and handling of different binary and ASCII based protocols. FIX a plus.
- Previous experience designing, coding an API (REST/FIX) infrastructures
- Experience with Vert. x, Wildfly, Kafka
- Experience with financial markets
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, backend, back end, develop, matlab, php, python, sde, software developer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...