- $151,860.00 -151,860.00/year*
A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that enhance PwC's vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You'll focus on designing communication initiatives that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organisation's relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees. Our Internal Communications team creates and implements the most effective communication strategies and tactics that drives PwC's strategy and aligns its vision and purpose. As part of the team, you'll create high quality and high impact communications that engage our partners and people and enhance the PwC's culture and brand.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
* Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
* Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
* Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
* Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
* Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
* Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
8 year(s) of progressive managerial roles involving internal and external corporate communication strategic leadership.
Preferred Fields of Study:
English Literature, Journalism, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Demonstrates thought-leader level of knowledge of, and/or success, in roles involving a deep understanding of a global network of professional services firm's or business cross-lines of service and wide array of functional areas in order to help to conceptualize, lead and build firm- and network-level consensus around innovative initiatives and activities aligned to support strategy and business objectives, emphasizing the following areas:
* Designing and leading change management and communications strategy, plans, initiatives and operations for a firm or business including associated activities with a global network;
* Developing change management and communications policies and processes;
* Leading a strategy and vision for the team, and aligning all team members to understand their role in helping to achieve that vision;
* Operating with a business focused mindset and helping team members understand how their role impacts top line growth and bottom line profitability;
* Collaborating with Change and Communications team members and key stakeholders within the business to drive the strategic direction of the firm by developing and executing change management and communications plans to drive adoption and sustainability of change for strategic initiatives;
* Utilizing thought-level knowledge and understanding of change management principles and practices;
* Leading the coordination of standardized communications across the firm, while eliminating non-strategic communications and driving use of the communications cascade;
* Building and maintaining a broad network of contacts in the US and beyond, and elevating the brand of the change management and communications team throughout the firm's or business US and global network;
* Driving change through thought-leader level experience and knowledge of the firm or business and functional groups, with a technical mastery in communications;
* Collaborating with all levels of leadership and stakeholder groups to drive strategic direction and account for critical dependencies with other projects, programs and initiatives; and,
* Providing coaching and real-time development opportunities for junior team members.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts, as both an individual contributor and team leader, identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:
* Communicating and writing effectively and with impact; ability to tailor content to intended audience;
* Leading executive/leadership communications, large webcasts, and storyboards for multimedia/video planning;
* Leading teams to produce high-quality, consistent change management and communications plans and overseeing execution of high-quality deliverables to drive desired behaviors and outcomes;
* Designing and supporting a team culture of trust and empowerment in which team members feel comfortable raising concerns, proposing new ideas and challenging conventional thinking with a solutions-based mindset;
* Developing and leading communications and change management strategies in corporate or professional services environment; and,
* Working across multiple communications platforms, including social media, video and digital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: alumni, analyst, community, demand generation, facebook, festival, lead generation, medical center, regulatory, relation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...