A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You'll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients. Our Global Delivery Model Services team is responsible for developing programs and initiatives directed at designing, developing, and implementing a robust Business Process Management Solutions Platform to enable effective scalability and sound management of PwC's Global Delivery Model operations on a worldwide scale.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
The Solution Architect will be responsible for providing strategic direction for process automation architecture in support of the overall enterprise automation initiative and will act a Subject Matter Specialist in Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence technologies as they apply to enterprise scale intelligent process automation.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Business Analytics
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Developing enterprise wide reference architectures that facilitate business process automation, process documentation, and workflow automation;
* Leading Solution Design, Service Delivery and end-to-end oversight for all Process Automation projects for 4-5 named business functions;
* Collaborating with Business and Vendor teams & leading teams assigned to IPA projects;
* Leading initiative to build reusable assets and artifacts that can be leveraged across other projects;
* Governing automation projects & coordinating with business stakeholders and IT leads;
* Collaborating with IT and business teams, and providing technical advice as necessary;
* Monitoring emerging industry trends to determine impact on the enterprise solution architecture and technology, and advising strategic direction;
* Facilitating training and product sessions for business users and IT;
* Collaborating with Business and Enterprise Architecture teams to instill precision and automation in program delivery;
* Installing and configuring automation technologies, including infrastructure requirements and recommendations at enterprise scale and business continuity;
* Developing a framework for automation projects to establish manageability and maintainability of automation operations from cradle to grave;
* Conducting Process Automation High Level Assessments for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings;
* Working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes;
* Demonstrating ability to envisage how an automated solution will work in the wider business environment to understand its advantages and what its effect will be;
* Demonstrating ability to conceptualize RPA solutions and understand the prescribed RPA design architecture;
* Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram;
* Demonstrating thorough software troubleshooting skills and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, Java, Python, Visual Basic, VBA.net) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment; and,
* Demonstrating thorough understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any programming language.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.