A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
5 year(s) of progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of:
* Identity and Access Management engineering principles as applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities;
* Contributing new intellectual capital through deep knowledge and direct professional experience in a subject matter area or technical domain within this function;
* Translating overall strategy by leading or managing others and performing work with significant independence;
* Influencing others both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within the sub-pillar team;
* Building and maintaining complex programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy;
* Building and maintaining relationships across the network of firms to effectively deliver Identity and Access management activities on behalf of NIS; and,
* Executing tasks aligned to IAM with autonomy.
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities with, and a proven record of success in:
* Engaging with Security Architecture to capture design requirements for Identity Services Products and to deliver new capability into the Identity Services technology stack based on business requirements;
* Building new features and workflows into the IAM technology capability;
* Configuration management, release management etc. of present state IAM Infrastructure;
* Engaging stakeholder technology groups to deliver onboarding of local users into the NIS Global IAM program;
* Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as SIEM, Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, IAM product, Forensic tools etc.;
* Working in a central technology service organization;
* Working in a complex, matrix organization; and,
* Working with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: iam, idm, information security, information technology security, malicious, phish, security analyst, security engineer, security officer, violation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.