A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC's system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you'll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development. - Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances. - Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions. - Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas. - Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations. - Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders. - Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Platform Infrastructure Operations Team is responsible for serving as a strategic business partners across IT and other functional units as well as the lines of service. The primary focus of this team is to identify trends in performance of qualitative and quantitative data related to IT Operations and propose innovative solutions/services to IT leadership and business stakeholders.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
8 year(s) of progressive roles leading IT architecture and engineering designs and domains.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in IT design recommendations, including the following areas:
* Working with product lifecycle, overseeing product performance, influencing vendor product roadmaps on behest of PwC needs;
* Providing support for vendor technical escalations and ongoing operational relationship management and publish and establish technical industry leading practice documentation;
* Leading internal and external audits;
* Managing platform to adhere to solutions architecture standards, define infrastructure standards and responsible to delivery support to provide guidance to project teams including responsible for setup, configuration, maintenance, testing new releases;
* Managing capacity plan and business continuity processes, and collaborating with global teams to combine management and oversight of all local instances under single platform management team;
* Onboarding products and providing product knowledge support to including product documentation analytics & reporting; version support enherance and roadmap planning, establish product education to various support teams (L1-L4 support);
* Managing licenses to include allocating licenses, tracking, provisioning for invoices and maintaining usage reports;
* Supporting end-user help desk to resolve issues and global support for technical installation packages and coordination of technical activities;
* Designing and architecture of Tableau applications to translate requirements into architecture needs including multiple front-end frameworks and libraries (Angular, React, Vue etc), relational and document database knowledge and microservice architecture with distributed processing patterns;
* Evaluating and making strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area;
* Collaborating across territories, functions and disciplines to influence sphere of technology in use of innovation and incorporate into architectural design;
* Leading and participating in application solutions including;
* Planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization;
* Providing technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards;
* Working within and leading efforts in Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization;
* Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal abilities to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and stakeholders;
* Advising and influencing leaders on trends that could potentially affect the success of a function or business area; and,
* Building relationships and rapidly learning to achieve objectives across the Firm including taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models, demonstrate a history of staying current in emerging technology trends.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: .net, architect, back end, c/c++, design, devops, expert, java, programming, senior software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...