A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You'll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC's strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology
Demonstrates significant proven success as an individual .NET software developer and significant experience managing virtual teams and/or mixed on-shore/off-shore teams.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of, and/or success in roles involving, managing design-related client projects and/or work streams, emphasizing significant experience as a systems analyst, conducted technical reviews of off-shore deliverables. and the following areas:
* Visual Studio, Sharepoint, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server reporting tools, and other application tools/languages;
* Development methodologies such as SCRUM or Agile;
* Software development patterns: MVC, MVVM. - Web development patterns;
* Object-oriented programming principles;
* Application debugging approaches and principles;
* Data modelling;
* Performance with ORMs;
* Code patterns such as singleton, repository, factory, facade, flyweight, etc.;
* Management of small development projects with at least 3 consultants;
* Significant experience as the Lead Manager Architect on large projects, as well as client service teams during client implementations;
* Client service consultation in areas of technical matters;
* Performance of application maintenance and support of client solutions;
* Resolution of complex technical issues for the area of responsibility on the project; and,
* Review of deliverables of offshore resources;
Demonstrates proven extensive skills in a .NET developer role in the following areas:
* .NET C# - ASP.NET, VBA, SharePoint 2010/2013, WPF;
* HTML/HTML5/XML. - SQL Server querying or RDBMS equivalent;
* Design patterns programming tools and systems such as Factory, Singeton, MVC, MVVM; and,
* Utilization of Telerik products, Kendo UI - Performance of design and code reviews.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: application architect, application developer, design, expert, java, lead, php, programming, software architect, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...