- Ramy Infotech
49 E Spring St
Ref-IdT : RA70395 Title : Java Portal Developer Term : Contract Duration : 4 Location : VT-Vermont/Winooski
Skills & Job Description :
- Liferay 6.1EE and 7.1EE, Portlets,
- Struts, MVP patterns,
- Java,J2EE and webservices development.
- Distinguishing Factors: Enterprise portal applications development with above mentioned tools.
- Overall experience of 8+ years in IT experience
- A minimum of 5 years of years of hands on experience designing and development of large Enterprise portal applications.
- Experience in Requirement Analysis, Traceability, impact analysis and reporting
- Strong understanding of Liferay 6.1EE and 7.1EE, portlets, Java Web Services
- Interface development with internal and external systems (SOA, ECM, Web center, IDM etc.).
- Experience in Data analysis and reporting, triage, RCA activities
- Resource will perform detailed application design and author/maintain design and technical documentation
- Prior experience in development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc), enterprise planning, and estimation,
- Eclipse and Subversion experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communications skills
- Coding, debugging, and supporting efficient and effective applications and tools in Portal development
- Development of Portal application using Java/J2EE, Spring, Struts, Web Services
- Liferay 6.1 EE and 7.1 EE experience and Migration from 6.1 to 7.1 EE
- Create Design and migration plan for existing portal application onto new Liferay and Portlets version.
- Complete unit testing successfully; assist others with debugging and program logic
- Conduct root cause analysis on all incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
- Ensure timely update to stakeholders
- Ensure quality, compliance with applicable software standards and best practices
- Identify and mitigate risks/issues related to Quality across the SDLC
- Has hands on working experience with Waterfall, Agile, and Iterative methodologies
- Provides accurate & timely reports to stake holders
- Analyzes and profiles data to meet project needs
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
Associated topics: c/c++, design pattern, develop, devops, expert, lead, perl, php, project architect, software architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...