Reporting to the director of Corporate FP&A the financial analyst will support the internal reporting team and is responsible for providing financial analysis in critical areas such as the annual budget, periodic forecasts and the month-end and quarter-end close cycle. In addition, this role builds executive level reports that provide key insights into the business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
* Support the annual budget and periodic forecast processes.
* Monthly close analysis, consolidation and reporting.
* Supporting the quarterly Board of Directors Finance reporting package.
* Develop and manage reports that provide key insights for the senior leadership team.
* Support companywide capital and real estate finance.
* Execute on special projects as assigned.
* Document and improve Corp FP&A processes.
* Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
* 1-2 years Accounting or FP&A experience.
* Experience with accounting and finance in a large publically traded company.
* Financial systems knowledge including IBM TM1 or Hyperion.
* Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy and judgement.
* Strong teamwork ethic.
* Able to take ownership of a process and complete with limited oversight.
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality reports with an attention to details.
* Continuous improvement focus.
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, bi, business systems analyst, forecasting, inspect, market, monitor, refinement, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.