- $71,910.00 -106,120.00/year*
United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) is looking for a Learning & Development Partner to join our Learning and Development (L&D) team. You will play a key role to help us realize our mission to achieve amazing outcomes through our people. You will be a champion for learning & development for our business, working closely with our front-line Supervisors and Managers to help them attain their full potential as UNFI leaders.
Do you want to be a part of a mission that matters? At UNFI, our mission is to transform the world of food for our associates, our customers, our suppliers, and the families we all serve every day. We are quickly moving towards our goal of creating North America's Premier Food Wholesaler and we want you to join us!
A Bit About You?
* You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
* You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty to solve important challenges
* You wake up in the morning with a passion to inspire others to be great
* You are a self-starter and enjoy taking initiative to move work forward
* You are a natural at connecting with others and building strong relationship networks
* You have an insatiable thirst for learning and constantly seek to enhance your capabilities
* You strive to connect your work to the \"big picture\"
* You radiate positive energy in an unwavering and contagious way
As a Learning & Development Partner, a typical day might include the following activities:
* Conduct an onboarding meeting with a new Operations Supervisor to provide him or her with an overview of the EMERGE leadership development program
* Facilitate a growing catalog of virtual and in-person learning offerings for a cross-functional and geographically dispersed cohort of Operations leaders
* Work one-on-one with front-line leaders to produce individual development plans
* Utilize our Learning Management System to develop custom learning paths, generate dashboard reports, and analyze user engagement
* Liaise with others on the broader People & Change and HR teams
* Stay fresh on the latest social science through the People & Change Book Club and work together with teammates to apply learnings to our offerings
* Undergraduate 4-year degree in business or related area of study
* 4 years in Learning & Development, Talent Management or a related field
* Strong analytical & reporting skills; (SAP SuccessFactors experience a plus)
* Experience designing or supporting L&D programs for geographically dispersed groups, including the use of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
* A desire to think broadly and systematically
* Excellent teaming skills
* Continuing education or relevant professional certifications (MBA, CCMP, PHR/SPHR, PMP, etc.) a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer ? M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Associated topics: development, job coach, learning, learning and development, specialist, training, vocational trainer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...