Provides administrative support to the Inbound Logistics Department. Assists with the organization and execution of company projects and functions, Handles details of a confidential nature. Keeps department associates and manager well informed of activities and provides assistance to the Logistics staff.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Responsible for the effective and accurate performance of assigned clerical and logistics functions. * Compiles and executes against reports such as the PO PEND, Load Accrual and Lost Sales, and compiles information to share with logistics, purchasing, operations, carriers and vendors as necessary. * Actively resolves issues or concerns that pertain to work related and assigned tasks. Facilitates a \"problem-solver\" approach - identifies the problem, offers solutions and executes/delivers results. * Stays educated on developments, changes and trends related to the supply chain industry. * Verifies and enter/update information into various systems in an efficient and accurate manner. * Follows up with internal and external sources on requests and status checks. * Prepares a variety of documents, reports, and records including carrier scorecards, invoice/bills, vendor profile, transit time, master scheduling scorecards and analytics preparation data. * Assists and supports department personnel as needed. Resolves requests, questions, and problems promptly and professionally. * Obtains and conveys information such as carrier on-time metrics and open PO specifics.
* Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
* 1 - 2 years' experience in a professional environment * Systems Implementation preferred
* Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Excel and Visio
* Ability to work well independently, prioritize and complete tasks in a high pressure environment * Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills * Solid analytical, creative and problem solving ability * Well organized and attentive to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, ayudante de produccion, coordinator, entry level, fulfillment, handler, intern, warehouse engineer, warehouse support, warehouseman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.