Individual will manage the day-to-day support of various applications and will be the point of contact for technical support and troubleshooting which includes questions of application functions, configuration options, troubleshooting, updating tickets, closing out issues, etc. Individual will also support the Manager, Business Systems Application Development with our projects and work efforts as required.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Provide Second Level production support for all supported applications
* Provide systems analysis, design, specifications and development for all supported
* Liaison for applications supported with Software vendors
* Manage outside resources brought in to work on capital projects and service requests
* Participate with the Quality Assurance, Technical Services, Operations and Application Development staff to create work plans to support strategic initiatives, business plans and emerging business needs
* Communication with the Business, IS Department, and sub-departments by
* participating in project team meetings
* Participate in training for future development and expertise
* Close cooperation with peers within IS to ensure fully integrated and non-duplicative information processing and delivery
* Training support for Quality Assurance, User Acceptance and Help Desk as needed
* Bachelor's degree preferred, or a combination of related education and experience
* 3-5 years of progressive related IT experience
* Strong communication skills
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to work with business users in a customer-liaison type role
* Experience developing SQL queries and SSIS packages, desired but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer ? M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.