The Associate Manager working in partnership with the Store Manager leads and develops the store team that delivers T-Mobiles aspiration of being Americas Most Highly Regarded Service Company. Basic computer skills and knowledge of common business applications (web browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.)
* Excellent communication including written and verbal skills
* Ability to lead the sales associates and coach to deliver financial results
* Utilize T-Mobile Values to right fit the customer, deliver results and make business decisions when operating the store
* Prior customer service and sales experience
* Ability to demonstrate sound intrapersonal skills
* High School Diploma/GEDRequires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
* Customer Responsible for infusing every stores Sales Representative with a passion for T-Mobiles Retail Mission by thoroughly orienting and grounding them to a standard of Delivering Customer Delight. Ensure that every need the customer has when coming into the store is met and that employee's build the customer's confidence by making their experience comfortable, simple and by solving the whole problem. Effectively manage customer wait time. Keep current on products, services and promotions.
* Employee Supervise team members in serving customers. Assist in recruiting, maintaining and developing a team of effective sales employees in their store. Build skills and successes through continued coaching conversations. Lead an environment of recognition - celebrate individual and team success and best practices. Ensure store team and personal My Learning plans are current.
* Owner - Assist in maintaining the quality of the overall store environment and adhere to national plan-o-gram standards. Use visual displays and interactive devices effectively. Keep visual displays and devices current. Assist in the execution of Retail Methods & Procedures. Ensure team knowledge of store systems. Ensure that teams are knowledgeable about corporate and store communications. Deliver financial results based on key performance indicators. Identify ways to manage and control store expenses. Manage discounting and credits (CAM, Samson). Associated topics: assistant store manager, associate manager, co manager, director, major gift officer, manage, retail store manager, store manager, store supervisor, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.