- Technology Recruiting Solutions
- $74,390.00 -112,000.00/year*
282 Poole Ave
Job Title: SAP QM System Designer
Location: Ridgedale, NJ
Our client is the number one company in their industry across the globe. They are a leader in innovation in the consumer products industry as well as in environmental and sustainability research and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the IT Domain or in global IT projects. At least 3 to 5 years' in similar capacity as Functional/Application Designer, familiar with global IT/SAP projects
- Strong knowledge in SAP QM - able to design highly customized SAP Solutions
- Solid experience in system specification and design: database modelling, stored procedures, systems interfacing. Proven success in testing domain andin test coordination on multi-site projects: test strategy, test plans, tests management, execution, test campaigns coordination.
- Experiences in SAP IDOC Management/Transport Management/ABAP programming will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities include:
This role will be the subject matter expert in maintaining/supporting SAP system in the Quality Management domain as well as other global projects. This role will be responsible for design, coordination and supporting SAP QM area.
Company offers EXCELLENT benefits and great potential for growth! Very competitive relocation package provided.
Technology Recruiting Solutions.
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, hris, human resources information systems, information systems, information technology, kronos, peoplesoft, system administrator, system analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...