This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our corporate finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the technical aspects of financial consolidation, planning and forecasting systems. You will interface with internal customers across our businesses which will include technical interface with and application management of information system resources.
* Assist with the Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). This includes but is not limited to the establishment of business rules and associated testing, as well as metadata management.
* Assist with the Hyperion Planning applications.
* Assist with system changes/upgrades of HFM, Hyperion Reports, Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) or any of the associated software which would impact the Textron Finance systems enterprise-wide environment.
* Support the month-end close process
* Interface with our information systems team in all aspects of the system.
* Coordinates and assists on special projects as required.
* Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
* If as part of your job function access is granted, protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records including, but not limited to, personal and compensation information about employees.
* Travel as required (up to 10%)
* Open to future career development opportunities within Textron business unit locations
* Bachelor's Degree: Accounting/Finance major, with a focus or minor in information systems, or Information Systems major, with a focus or minor in accounting/finance.
* Advanced Excel skills to include pivot tables, basic/advanced macros, graphing
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to develop customer relationships
* Highly organized and motivated
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work with minimal direction and prioritize assignments of high importance to result in efficient and thorough turn-around times
* Proficiency in Microsoft based applications and database programs: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Case Management, etc.
* Knowledge of business intelligence reporting (ex: Oracle, SAP, Crystal, etc?) preferred.
* Fundamental knowledge of the financial & operational accounting processes preferred
Associated topics: business analyst, business systems analyst, consult, examiner, financial analyst, financial analytic, investment analyst, monitor, refinement, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.